Wonky Cross Quilt
I have finished another quilt and am proud proud proud...that I actually did finish it. I also learned a few things along the way about myself and life:
1. Sewing a straight seam is harder than it would first appear.
2. My vintage Singer sewing machine is awesome and handled the job well proving to me that old is
3. I don't like finish work - binding in this case. So....
4. Found a tutorial for turning your sandwiched quilt inside out and voila, problem solved. No binding
5. Planning is good and helps you avoid pesky problems on fabric and in life.
6. Math is good - should have payed more attention.
7. A sharp new rotary blade makes all the difference in the world.
8. Having a husband who doesn't mind me commandeering the dining room table is priceless!