Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm DOOMED...!



Yikes!

I have dropped and broken two mirrors on two consecutive days. What does this mean!? The floor is tiled now and it used to be carpeted, maybe I was dropping them all along but they never broke? I was in a hurry, clumsy, am developing dropping disease, not paying attention, slippery fingers?? Really, I'm worried that I am doomed. Does this mean 7 years bad luck consecutively or collectively? I don't want 14 years of bad luck! I don't even want 7 years of it! The Mr. wants to know if this affects him by association in which case he feels like distancing himself from me. lol! Fat chance of that!

2 comments:

  1. huh! well, we'll call you dropsy then! maybe breaking the second mirror negates the bad luck of the first one....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is unusual and I think portends a string of good luck! What are the odds that you would break two mirrors on back to back days? I would buy a lottery ticket just in case :)

    ReplyDelete