Tuesday, January 10, 2012
1. Adopting this sweet cat from PAWS but she likes to drink out of the toilet and now we have to keep the toilet seats in the down position because that is just yucky.
2. Being greeted in the morning with meow's especially after she uses the litter box at 0430.
3. Finding out she likes string and yarn to play with so I have to watch out for the 'attack' as I knit.
4. Finding an unfinished dishcloth that my mom was working on just before she passed away 3 years ago and finishing it knowing that she held the knitting needles too.
5. Looking at the weather forecast in the paper this morning and seeing a sun for the day even though it is pouring out right now.
6. Getting to help a friend's daughter with her high school biology this afternoon because she's having trouble with DNA.
7. Knowing that NCIS comes on at 8pm tonight and it is my favorite show ever.
Today is shaping up nicely.