(not in any significant order, just random thoughts)
- Craft for others. Knitting, quilting, weaving, spinning... Never to early to plan for Christmas next year.
- Eat more pesto. My niece Robin made a pot of vegetarian pesto pasta over the holidays and it was yummy. I made a pot when we got home and now I am hooked on pesto.
- Eat more vegetables and less meat. Although our family motto is "salty meat can't be beat", I really need to watch my saturated fats.
- Lose that 20 lbs that crept back on over the past couple of years...no snacking after dinner, more gym time etc.
- Stay in better touch with distant relatives and friends.
- Have people over to dinner more often.
- Put a wild streak of color in my hair...purple I think.
- Say 'yes' more often, look for fun adventures, step out of my comfort zone.