Sunday, May 20, 2012

Nice weather for...

 ...a walk.  Let's go!  I'll show you a little bit of my neighborhood.



As we leave the house, Miss Bibi has claimed her spot in the sun.




Oh look! My peony's will be blooming this week if it warms up again.




This wisteria is amazing and I covet it.  Is that a sin?  I wish it lived in my yard.




The local barbershop is open for business...I don't think we need a haircut though.


Starbucks is crowded, everyone is out for coffee on this lovely morning...




Oooo, day old donuts on sale at the bakery, why didn't we get any??





Let me introduce you to one of my favorite Norwegians
and the "bad dogs".  They aren't really bad but I like to call them that.





A few minutes to watch the local baseball game



And now we're home again.



Thanks for coming with me on my walk this morning, we'll have to do this more often.

1 comment:

  1. I love downtown Edmonds. Need to get down for the Farmer's Market this weekend. Wish it was walking distance for me. g

    ReplyDelete