Good morning Seattle, today we bring you a dose of rain, followed by more rain. And did I mention 50 degree temperatures along with a cool breeze? Well, I should have.
THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT:
- We are not on vacation; we live here. We didn't awaken in our hotel room to the bitter disappointment of having to look for yet another indoor activity. Although there are plenty of things to do indoors here because IT RAINS A LOT. Hiking would be a bit treacherous today but we have done that before, in the rain and snow! Today is not that day.
- I have lots of knitting projects to keep me busy. Sewing projects too. I just have to settle myself down with a warm beverage and decide which to do first.
- I'm going to go to the noon yoga class at 'Twist' because it will be 84 degrees and it will feel like I'm in Florida. While I prefer the dry heat of Palm Springs, I'll take Florida today.
- It might clear up about 8pm tonight, just in time to get outside and enjoy the sunset. Maybe take a few photos.
THINGS WE WILL NOT SEE TODAY:
- One of the rarest events in the heavens that will take place today at 3:00pm PST when Venus will pass across the the face of the sun. It won't do so again until 2117 by which time I'll be long long gone. DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE SUN OR YOU MIGHT DAMAGE YOUR EYES. Thank you NASA but there is no danger of that here in Seattle today.
Thank you for listening.