Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Renewed energy

What a great week!  I finally feel better and have been infused with a huge dose of energy.  I don't know where it is coming from…caffeine, the weather (cold and brisk), 'high on life'…but no matter the origin I'll take it.

Got a couple more scarves woven, dyed some corriedale fiber and started spinning it the moment it was dried of course.  I was mesmerized by its beauty and the fact that I produced it.  Finished a La La's Simple Shawl for myself, again mesmerized by the color because I dyed it.  And worked on piecing together the Mr.'s lap quilt.

And I'm so excited because we are going to our favorite pub this evening for burgers and a brew.  Life doesn't get much better than this.
La La

I think this shall be called 'Aurora Borealis"

WIP

Finished!

Finished!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful work, sister! and I'm so glad you've got your mojo back. nothing like playing with fibre to get back to feeling good again.

    ReplyDelete