Friday, November 28, 2014

No Black Friday shopping for me...

I have never nor will I ever head to a Mall to shop on the day after Thanksgiving.  I may have slipped out once to go to the grocery store for milk a couple of years ago but that was it!  I spent the day knitting, spinning and took a wee little nap, listened to it rain and rain and rain....  Walked on the treadmill while following the Hobbits to Isengard...some of my favorite lines from LOTR:

"They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard"
"The sky is red, blood has been spilled this night"
"This forest is old, very old"
"We ride north..huh!"
"They run as if they very whips of their masters were behind them"
"Tricksey little Hobbitses..gollum gollum"

Anyway I digress and you get the idea...there are many more lines that I love but I don't want to scare anyone with my LOTR nerdiness.

Knitting needle whiskers





1 comment:

  1. "when in doubt, always follow your nose"

    The black friday plague has spread to Canada now too... sigh. although we did get a great deal on our new stove yesterday. but I promise we didn't have to fight anyone over it!

    I like your knitterly whiskers.

    ReplyDelete